Terms of Service
Training For Comics provides a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access drawing lessons and tutorials (the "Training For Comics content") on the internet from internet-connected devices. In turn, it has its online store in which different content is sold to learn to draw or related for a value of purchase and single payment.
1. Your Training For Comics membership will continue until you cancel it. To use the Training For Comics service, you must have access to the Internet and a device ready for Training For Comics, and provide a form of payment or more. «Form of payment» means a valid, accepted form of payment that can be updated and accepts payments through third parties. Unless you cancel your membership before the billing date, you authorize us to collect your membership for the next billing cycle from your Payment Form (see "Cancellation" below).
1.2. We can offer a wide variety of membership plans, including special promotion plans. Certain memberships have different conditions and limitations that are clarified in the subscription agreement or other communications. You can find specific information about your Training For Comics membership by visiting our website and clicking on the "My Account" link, available at the top of any page of the Training For Comics website.
- Free tests
2.1. Your Training For Comics membership can start with a free trial. The duration of the free trial period of your membership will be specified at the time of subscription, and is intended to allow new members and certain former members to try the service.
2.2. Training For Comics determines eligibility for the free trial at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility or duration to avoid abuse of the free trial. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and suspend your account if we determine that you are not eligible. We may use information such as the device ID, payment method, or email address of the account used with an existing or recent Training For Comics membership to determine eligibility. Restrictions may apply to combinations with other offers.
2.3. We will charge the membership fee for the next billing cycle through your Payment Form upon completion of the free trial period, unless you cancel it before the free trial period ends. To view the membership price and the end date of the free trial period, visit our website and click on the "Subscriptions" link on the "My Account" page.
- Billing and cancellation
1. Billing cycle. Membership fees for the Training For Comics service and any other charges incurred in connection with your use of the Training For Comics service, such as taxes and possible transaction expenses, will be charged to your Payment Form in the Specific billing date indicated on the "My Account" page. The duration of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription you select when subscribing to the service. In certain cases, your payment date may change, for example, if your Payment Form was not established satisfactorily or if your paid membership started on a day that is not included in a certain month. Visit our website and click on the "Subscriptions" link on the "My Account" page to see your next payment date. We can authorize your payment form before the payment related to the membership or the service through several methods, and even authorize it to last approximately one month of service as of its registration. In some cases, your balance or available credit limit will be reduced as a result of the authorization.
3.2. Payment Methods. To use the Training For Comics service you must provide a form of payment or more. You authorize us to make charges to any form of payment associated with your account in case of rejection or unavailability of your main payment method. Any pending charge will correspond to you. If the payment can not be made satisfactorily, due to the due date, lack of funds or if you do not update the information of your payment method or cancel your account, we can suspend your access to the service until we obtain a payment method valid For some forms of payment, the issuer may charge you certain charges, such as foreign transaction charges or other charges related to the processing of your payment method. Local taxes vary depending on the form of payment used. Check with the service provider for your payment method for information.
3.3. Update your payment methods. You can update your payment method in «My Account». You can also update the payment method with the information provided by the corresponding payment service provider. After any update, authorizes us to make charges to the corresponding payment methods.
3.4. Cancellation. You can cancel the Training For Comics membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the service until the end of your billing period. To the extent permitted by applicable law, payments are not refundable and refunds or credits will not be granted for the partially used membership periods or for the unseen Training For Comics content. To cancel, visit the «My Account» page and follow the instructions. If you cancel your membership, your account will be automatically closed at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will be closed, click on "Subscriptions" on the "My Account" page.
3.5. Changes in price and subscription plans. We can change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time. However, any changes in prices or your subscription plans will apply to the following billing cycles after you have been notified of the changes.
- Training For Comics Service
4.1. You must be 18 years old, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to be a member of the Training For Comics service. Minors can use the service with adult supervision.
4.2. The Training For Comics service and all content seen in it are for personal, non-commercial use only, and should not be shared with people. During the membership of Training For Comics, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to access the Training For Comics service for the purpose of viewing Training For Comics content through our service. Beyond this, no other right, title or interest will be transferred to you. You agree that you will not use the service for public presentations.
4.3. You can see the content of Training For Comics mainly in the country where you established your account and only in the geographical places where we offer our service and where you have a license for that content. The content that may be available to view may vary depending on the geographic location and changes periodically.
4.4. Training For Comics updates the service continuously, including its content catalog. In addition, we regularly test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and the availability of Training For Comics content.
4.5. Part of the Training For Comics content is available for download and offline viewing on certain devices. When you download such content, you may or may not be eligible for a refund if the product has it and you request it. We reserve the right to revoke the refund request if we determine that you are not eligible for it.
4.7. The quality of the content image of Training For Comics can vary from device to device and can be affected by various factors, such as location, available bandwidth or the speed of the internet connection. The availability of content in high definition (HD) depends on your internet service and the device in use. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mb / s. However, we recommend a faster connection to improve video quality or speed of access to digital content. A download speed of at least 5 Mb / s is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). All internet access charges will be paid by you. Ask your internet provider for information about the possible charges of data consumption for internet use. The time it takes to start watching Training For Comics content will vary based on various factors, including where you are, the bandwidth available at that time, the content you have selected, and the configuration of your device ready for Training For Comics.
- Refund policy. For our base product «Premium Gold Membership» with monthly payment method we offer a 30 day refund policy. Promotional products with discounts greater than 50% are not eligible for our refund policy. Other products will be evaluated according to the particular case and we reserve the right to grant or revoke it. In case the product contains downloadable material for offline viewing and use, when downloading said content you may or may not be eligible for a refund in case you request it. We reserve the right to revoke the refund request in case the product contains downloadable material for offline viewing, if we determine that you are not eligible for it.
- Passwords and account access. The member who created the Training For Comics account and to whom the charges are billed through their Payment Form (the "Account Holder") has access to and control over the Training For Comics account and about the devices that They are used to access our service and are responsible for any activity that occurs in the Training For Comics account. To maintain control over the account and prevent someone from accessing the account (which would include information about the account's viewing history), the Account Holder should maintain control over the devices used to access the service and not reveal to anyone the password or information of the payment method associated with the account. It is your responsibility to update and maintain the accuracy of the personal information you provide about your account. We may decide to cancel your account or suspend it to protect you, Training For Comics or our partners against identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- Exclusion of guarantees and limitations to liability.The Training For Comics service is offered "in the state it is in", without warranty or condition. In particular, our service is not declared without interruptions or errors. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit non-waivable warranties and consumer protection rights to which you are entitled under the laws of your country of residence.
- Waiver of collective action.TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND TRAINING FOR COMICS AGREE THAT EACH CAN SUBMIT CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY ONLY ON BEHALF OF NAME, AND NOT AS AN ACTOR OR PART OF A GROUP IN A COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. In addition, if applicable law allows, unless both you and Training For Comics agree otherwise, the court may not accumulate the causes of more than one person with your cause or, otherwise, may not understand any representative action or collective.
- Various provisions
9.2. Unsolicited material. Training For Comics does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for its content, and is not responsible for the similarity between the contents or the programming of any medium with the materials or ideas transmitted to Training For Comics.
9.6. Electronic communications. We will send you information regarding your account (for example, payment authorizations, invoices, password or payment method changes, confirmation messages, notices) electronically only, for example, by emails to the email address provided during registration.
Last update: February 24, 2019
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to complete your order. We will not sell or distribute your information to anyone.