- Membership 1. Your Training For Comics membership will continue until you cancel it. To use the Training For Comics service, you must have access to the internet and a device ready for Training For Comics, and provide a payment method or more. “Payment method” means a current, valid and accepted form of payment that can be updated and supports payments through third parties. Unless you cancel your membership before the billing date, you authorize us to charge the membership of the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below).
1.2. We can offer a wide variety of membership plans, including special promotion plans. Certain memberships have different conditions and limitations that are clarified in the subscription agreement or in other communications. You can find specific information about your Training For Comics membership by visiting our website and clicking on the “My Account” link, available at the top of any page of the Training For Comics website.
- Free trials Your Training For Comics membership can start with a free trial. The duration of the free trial period of your membership will be specified at the time of subscription, and is intended to allow new members and certain former members to try the service.Training For Comics determines eligibility for the free trial at its sole discretion and we may limit the eligibility or duration to prevent abuse of the free trial. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and suspend your account if we determine that you are not eligible. We may use information such as the device ID, payment method or email address of the account used with an existing or recent Training For Comics membership to determine eligibility. Restrictions may apply to combinations with other offers. 2.3. We will charge the membership fee for the next billing cycle through your Payment Method at the end of the free trial period, unless you cancel it before the free trial period ends. To view the membership price and the end date of the free trial period, visit our website and click on the “Subscriptions” link on the “My Account” page.
- Billing and cancellation 1. Billing cycle. Membership charges for the Training For Comics service and any other charges incurred in connection with your use of the Training For Comics service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method in the specific billing date indicated on the “My Account “page. The duration of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription you select when you subscribe to the service. In certain cases, your payment date may change, for example, if your Payment Method was not established satisfactorily or if your paid membership began on a day that is not included in a given month. Visit our website and click on the “Subscriptions” link on the “My Account” page to see your next payment date. We can authorize your Payment Method before payment related to membership or service through various methods, and even authorize it to last approximately one month of service from your registration. In some cases, your available credit balance or limit will be reduced as a result of the authorization.3.2. Payment Methods. To use the Training For Comics service, you must provide a form of payment or more. You authorize us to charge any form of payment associated with your account in case of rejection or unavailability of your main payment method. Any pending charges will correspond to you. If the payment could not be made satisfactorily, due to the due date, the lack of funds or if you do not update the information of your payment method or cancel your account, we can suspend your access to the service until we obtain a valid payment method. For some forms of payment, the issuer may charge you certain charges, such as foreign transaction charges or other charges related to the processing of your payment method. Local taxes vary depending on the payment method used. Check with the service provider for your payment method for information.3.3. Update of your payment methods. You can update your payment method in “My Account”. You can also update the payment method with the information provided by the corresponding payment service provider. After any update, you authorize us to charge the corresponding payment methods. 3.4. Cancellation. You can cancel your Training For Comics membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the service until the end of your billing period. To the extent permitted by applicable law, payments are non-refundable and no refunds or credits will be granted for partially used membership periods or for Training for Comics content not seen. To cancel, visit the “My Account” page and follow the instructions. If you cancel your membership, your account will be automatically closed at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click on “Subscriptions” on the “My Account” page.
3.5. Price changes and subscription plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time. However, any changes in prices or in your subscription plans will apply to the following billing cycles after notifying you of the changes.
- Training For Comics Service 4.1. You must be 18, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to be a member of the Training For Comics service. Minors may use the service with adult supervision.4.2. The Training For Comics service and all content viewed on it are for personal, non-commercial use only, and should not be shared with people. During the Training For Comics membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to access the Training For Comics service for the purpose of viewing Training For Comics content through our service. Beyond this, no other right, title or interest will be transferred to you. You agree that you will not use the service for public presentations.You can view the Training For Comics content mainly in the country where you established your account and only in the geographic locations where we offer our service and where you have a license for that content. The content that may be available for viewing may vary based on geographic location and changes periodically.
4.4. Training For Comics updates the service continuously, including its content catalog. In addition, we regularly test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and the availability of Training For Comics content.
4.5. Some of the Training For Comics content is available for download and offline viewing on certain devices. When you download this content you may or may not be eligible for a refund if the product has it and you request it. We reserve the right to revoke the refund request if we determine that you are not eligible for it.
4.7. The image quality of Training For Comics content may vary from device to device and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as location, available bandwidth or internet connection speed. The availability of high definition (HD) content depends on your internet service and the device in use. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mb / s. However, we recommend a faster connection to improve video quality or speed of access to digital content. A download speed of at least 5 Mb / s is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). All internet access charges will be at your expense. Ask your internet provider for information about possible data usage charges for internet use. The time it takes to start watching Training For Comics content will vary based on various factors, including where you are, the bandwidth available at that time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your device ready for Training For Comics.
- Refund Policy. You can cancel your Training For Comics membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the service until the end of your billing period. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all payments are non-refundable and no refunds or credits will be granted for partially used membership periods, or for Training for Comics content not seen, or any type of product purchased on the site. We do this to prevent fraudulent abuse of our intellectual content, as most of our products contain high-value downloadable material for offline use. To cancel, visit the “My Account” page and follow the instructions. If you cancel your membership, your account will be automatically closed at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click on “Subscriptions” on the “My Account” page.
- Passwords and account access. The member who created the Training For Comics account and who is billed for the charges through his Payment Method (the “Account Holder”) has access and control over the Training For Comics account and the devices that They are used to access our service and are responsible for any activity that occurs in the Training For Comics account. To maintain control over the account and prevent someone from accessing the account (which would include information on the account’s viewing history), the Account Holder should maintain control over the devices used to access the service and not reveal to anyone the password or information on the Payment Method associated with the account. It is your responsibility to update and maintain the accuracy of the personal information you give us regarding your account. We may decide to cancel your account or suspend it to protect you, Training For Comics or our partners against identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- Exclusion of guarantees and limitations to liability.The Training For Comics service is offered “in the state it is in”, without warranty or condition. In particular, our service is not declared without interruptions or errors. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit the non-waivable warranties and consumer protection rights to which you are entitled under the laws of your country of residence.
- Waiver of collective action.TO THE extent that the applicable laws permit you, and Training For Comics, agree that each party may file claims against the other party on its own behalf, and not as a party or party to a group in a collective or representative action. In addition, if applicable law permits, unless both you and Training For Comics agree otherwise, the court may not accumulate the causes of more than one person with its cause or, otherwise, may not understand in any representative or collective action.
TFC Group, LLC Messaging Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: November 28, 2020
This SMS message program is a service of TFC Group, LLC. By providing your cell phone number, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g., SMS/MMS cart reminders, sale notices, etc) from TFC Group, LLC. These messages include text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate. You give TFC Group, LLC permission to send text messages to the enrolled cell phone number through your wireless phone carrier, unless and until you end permission per these Terms & Conditions. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Message frequency may vary. TFC Group, LLC reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. TFC Group, LLC also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent and we will notify you if we do so.
Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. TFC Group, LLC, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Text the keyword STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message to cancel. After texting STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. If you change your preferences, it may take up to 48 hours for it to take effect. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands and agree that TFC Group, LLC and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from TFC Group, LLC through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Help or Support
Text the keyword HELP to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message to receive a text with information on how to unsubscribe.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE MESSAGING PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER OF TFC Group, LLC OR ANY PARTY ACTING ON BEHALF OF TFC Group, LLC BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AGGREGATE AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO TFC Group, LLC HEREUNDER OR $100.00; OR (B) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES. YOU AGREE EVEN IF TFC Group, LLC HAS BEEN TOLD OF POSSIBLE DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING OR RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE TFC Group, LLC MESSAGING PROGRAM. TFC Group, LLC AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DELAYS OR NON-DELIVERY IN THE TRANSMISSION OF MESSAGES.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TFC Group, LLC, its directors, officers, employees, servants, agents, representatives, independent contractors and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, judgments or penalties of any kind or nature arising from or in relation to the these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from TFC Group, LLC or its service providers.
- General. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from TFC Group, LLC or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a dispute or claim arises will be resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU AND TFC Group, LLC ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY ARBITRATION.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or TFC Group, LLC to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and TFC Group, LLC will be governed by the JAMS, under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein. JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND TFC Group, LLC AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and TFC Group, LLC agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. You agree that, by agreeing to these Messaging Terms, you and TFC Group, LLC are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or other representative proceeding of any kind.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND TFC Group, LLC AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and TFC Group, LLC agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if TFC Group, LLC makes any future change to this arbitration provision, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to TFC Group, LLC’s contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and TFC Group, LLC.
- Enforceability. If any provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to the Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms or cancel the messaging program at any time. By using and accepting messages from TFC Group, LLC after we make changes to the Messaging Terms, you are accepting the Messaging Terms with those changes. Please check these Messaging Terms regularly.
These Messaging Terms, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with us in connection herewith, will constitute the entire agreement between you and TFC Group, LLC concerning the Messaging Program.
Please contact us with any inquiries or concerns at [email protected] or write to us at: 2035 Sunset Lake Road. Suite B-2., Newark, Delaware 19702.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take every measure to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to complete your order. We will not sell or distribute your information to anyone.